My Hobbie!

Hello! How are y’all doing? Today’s post is really an exciting topic! And it is about… A hobbie that I have! My main hobbie is drawing since I was very little, so, for this blog I made 5/6 questions about it and I’ll answer them one by one ^^ here’s the questions:

  • When did I start drawing?
  • What subject I like the most to draw?
  • What type of technique I prefer?
  • What technique would I like to do more often?
  • What is the latest drawing I did? What is the reason behind it?

To answer the first one, I started drawing since I was a little kid, I would draw all day making comics, painting, scribble and much more! When I was 10, I started to draw more human figures, leaning more towards anime style like 90’s 2000’s cartoons but nowadays I'm more into looking for a style that I'm more comfortable to do and feel it's my own style. 

The subject that I like the most to draw is human figures or plants! I love drawing faces and expressions, anatomy, hands, etc. I tend to draw what comes to my mind, I’m not much of drawing fanart, but if a videogame/show really catches my eyes there’s a possibility I might draw something! I also like drawing comics like i said before, i have a few ideas for one or two comics, hope one day i'll make them!

For drawing techniques I always stick to traditional art, usually with a mechanical pencil and a sketchbook, it’s a really quick way to start drawing wherever you are, when I leave my house I always bring with me my sketchbook and some pencils it’s really practical!

I totally would like to start using more oil painting or charcoal, at some point i did use them but it was not a common thing for me, I wasn't sure how to use them properly but I think with some practice it will totally help!

And for the last questions, they are so many drawings I’d like to show but one of my latest drawings that I like are people done by color pencils, I used warmer and cooler tones, the reason of why i did them was for practice purpose and most important fun! Sketching and painting it's really relaxing! 

This are the ones I'm talking about! hope you like them ^^


If you have any tips to improve, I’ll totally love to hear it! That’s it for today, thank you so much for reading, I got carried away writing for this blog, I was really happy with this topic^^


Comentarios

  1. You are really talented <3 I loved your drawings so so much they are so pretty , you just have to keep going with your own rythm :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, what beautiful drawings, it shows that you put effort into it, it is a very nice hobby

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I really like your drawings, It shows that you know how to work with colors

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vale, I love your drawings! They have a lot of personality and essence

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like how you use the colors, the shadows and the lights! Your drawings are cool :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like the colors you use in your drawings.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Very beautiful drawing, and use of colors phenomenal. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow!!! They're fantastic drawings. Loved them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario