Postgraduate studies!

Hi, nice to meet you again! The topic of the day for me to talk about is, like the title says, a post-graduate studies I would like to do in the future, as you may know previously on my latest blogs, I’m currently studying Architecture in Chile and I’m really into the historical path, so, while I was surfing the internet for this subject, I found the label of Conservation and Restoration and I think it’s certainly the best fit for my post-graduate studies.

I’d love to study abroad; I think I’d be a good opportunity to be in contact with a different culture! If I have to pick a country, I’d be Italy! It's one of the countries that has a good richness in their architecture value and history. Having the chance to study old buildings and restore them, or even to intervene them with a new program inside in hopes to reactivate its space, makes me wanted to study already! In the other hand, I think the language might be a barrier at the beginning but with the little English that I have I think I could work with that for a little while! I am sure I’ll learn Italian too and then maybe I’ll get the chance to visit other countries too! They are pretty close to each other!

I hope the program studies will be presential, I think the online form is not as good as the original one, it keeps the magic away from it and if its online the timeline might be the biggest problem I would not like to have a class in the middle of the night! considering there's a difference of at least six hours!  

There's still plenty of time for me to decide which thing i'll do and and learn/research about this postgraduate too and maybe, who knows, it might change in the future, but I’d love to do this one day or maybe something related to it!

As always, hope you’re having a good day and stay safe! :) 


Comentarios

  1. Italy sounds like an amazing option if you like the conservation and the history of architecture,

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Italy seems so charming. Architecture and language are related ina beautiful way.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italy is a country very rich in architectural history.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Tremendous, if all goes well ... see you in Italy B]

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The postgraduate degree that you plan to do is very interesting, I hope you achieve it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario