Changes to my study programme

Hiya! Today’s subjects is changes to my study programme, soo.. if I have to change anything in my career, I wouldn’t know actually, it’s difficult to start and throw away some subjects and adding new ones like nothing happened, I think that what it has is already enough? but maybe more history, other language besides English or tone down a little bit the workload of the subjects haha… ^^”

My first impression when I saw the faculty was like, “is this really the place? It’s pretty!” the faculty I study is an old place, if I remember at some point it was a cavalry, but what can I say? I really like old buildings, in the other hand being an old place doesn’t cover our needs and that’s sad, for example, in winter season I was always freezing because the air conditioner didn’t catch enough space of the giant classrooms or maybe i'm the one sensitive to cold! 

In my first-year, workshop was all in physic form, the assignments, the models everything all by hand, but now in second year I learnt new programs and started to do 3d models and images in Photoshop. I never thought I’d learn anything like that, and after the whole pandemic situation we started online classes, so far it’s been great, the only classes I’m in at this moment are Workshop, Patrimony and English!

So to finish,I know some people would say that we are just lazy architecture students who complain 24/7, but the thing is, the workload is really big, I mean, workshop takes all your time even though I have three subject at the moment, thinking about the project, discussing with your teammates and such things, takes all the evening and night, with my group we got to sleep really late and now the only time I spend with my family is during meals. Some people, even myself, normalize this and that´s not right, it is really exhausting. :(

I guess that’s it for this time, hope you’re having an awesome day, goodbye!





Comentarios

  1. Hi Vale, I love the faculty too but as you said in winter It's so cold , and having so much workload it's totally sad because we don't spend time with our family :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The faculty is very nice, it hurts that it is not suitable for studying

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario