My Future Job!

Thinking about the future makes me nervous! You don’t know what things will happen and what path you’ll take, you just project yourself on things you like in this moment, but there’s a possibility that it can take a turn of events!

Soo today I’m making that, about a future job I would like to have, I’m currently studying architecture and I find it really interesting, to be able to think about the other may need and make a place with specifics qualities for the well-being of the people, it’s fascinating! But what catches my eyes too is the history behind it! What it means is, the historical part of this career, so many paths to take, history of architecture, restoration, patrimony and much more! So, if I must choose a future job it might be probably something like that.

I would mainly like to do my job outdoors,  visiting different places and do historical research or even restoring a building, but if I’ll go to the patrimony side, I think it’ll be mostly indoors, I don’t mind it at all,  if the place has a space to take fresh air, count me in! If I think about the salary… I think they’ll have to pay the right amount for my effort and services!

The other option I was thinking about, a very drastically change of what was saying later, was working at a coffee shop or even owning one, I enjoy the smell of coffee and spending time in a relaxing and maybe quiet place! And the exciting part is to be able to design it for myself!

Hope you’re having a nice day! Stay safe! :)



Comentarios

  1. Hi! the future is uncertain, it seems fascinating to me that you continue with what you like.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario