The best Holidays ever

When I first heard from my parents we were going to Peru, I couldn't handle the excitement! The thought of going to another country and learning a different culture made me so happy! We took the plane on March 2017 from Santiago, Chile to Jorge Chávez international airport, Lima and stayed in a hotel near the center of the city, this brought us the possibility to walk around and discover for ourselves every street!

We went to so many historical places, one I recall was in the center of the city, the Basilica and convent of San Francisco, we enter to the catacombs under the church, there were so many skulls and bones, it was kind of scary! We even had the experience to visit the ruins of Pachacamac.

And the most exciting part, the magic water circuit in the reserve park, this attraction has a lot of fonts including music and many colorful lights like the rainbow, and with a little of historical explanation too, with my mom we passed through a water tunnel with red lights, it was a really amazing moment!

After all, I chose this vacation for its cultural value, their architecture, their patrimony and the most important thing, having to spend time with my family in an unknown place and being the first trip all of my family members went to! 

PS: I don’t have any photos saved in my phone :( Anyways, I hope you’re having a good day! Bye!






Comentarios

  1. Hi Valentina! your vacation sounds great.
    I would love to know Peru.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Valentina! Your vacation sound very interesting, the architecture present in Peru is wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario